2019 Mercedes-AMG® G 63 Specs
The new high-performance G-Class 2019 Mercedes-AMG® G 63 specs include exciting changes and additions. Make no mistake, the new AMG® G 63 maintains the same off-road performance power, and Toledo-area drivers are going to love everything about it.
Take a look at just a few of the high points, and you’ll see why Maumee and Perrysburg drivers will embrace the latest edition of the AMG® G 63:
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that generates 577 hp and max torque of 627 lb-ft.
- AMG® Cylinder Management cylinder deactivation system provides a new level of fuel efficiency.
- AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® TCT 9G transmission achieves exceptionally short shift times, giving drivers an explosive feel for the road.
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC® all-wheel drive offers better agility and improved traction during acceleration.
- AMG®-developed suspension with adaptive adjustable damping has been totally redesigned to be responsive and more comfortable.
- Specialized bodyshell combines high-strength steel and a mounted body of composite construction for a tough, protected intelligent design.
- Distinctive exterior design from its boxy profile, exposed spare wheel, silver AMG® emblem, and other elements make the AMG® G 63 is completely unique.